Default The Idiot Speaketh II

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:52:18 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:11:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:36:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 7:35 AM, Tim wrote:

6:15 AMKeyser Soze
Oh, I guess I missed that in the communique...so, North Korea gave up
its nukes, is taking down its facilities to build them, and is allowing
full access to UN inspectors? Damn! All that to get a Trump Tower and
Golf Course there, of course.

You missed what I said because you have your head stuck somewhere. I was saying that if trump pulls it off the media still won’t give him (to your delight) any credit fir it.

Pulls off what, exactly, Timmy? Trump gave up military exercises and got
nothing in return.

I am surprised to see you complaining about NOT having military
exercises. I thought the military was unnecessary and a waste of
money.

I'm merely pointing out the self-described great deal maker got nothing
for the pawn, the cancelling of military exercises, he sacrificed.

===

Just getting Kim to a modern, partially westernized country for a
short time may accomplish a great deal in the long run. Anything that
expands his narrow horizons is most likely a plus.

Kim went to school in Switzerland. He has been to the big city but
seeing Singapore may give him some perspective into what an Asian
economic powerhouse looks like. I still say be careful what you wish
for. The reunification of Korea might end up being more successful
than we think. If the South can partner with the North and exploit all
of that cheap labor a Kia might cost $8000.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT), True North*
wrote:*

*
Trump forgets that Canadians spend more visiting the US than Americans do visiting here.*
I'm sure this is mostly due to sun seekers over the winter season..*
Maybe Trudeau should put an exit tax on snowbirds going to Florida, Arizona etc.*
We then would have to find a friendly island who would be glad to receive our loonies and loonies.*

"You have had Cuba for decades but it does not seem to make a dent in*
our tourist trade from Canada. Maybe the people there and in the other*
Caribbean islands are just a little too dark for Canadian tastes"

People going south for any length of time like to drive their cars down. Bit difficult to do that to Cuba....yet.

You are the one who suggested a "friendly island".