Tim Tim is offline

Default Amazing liberal reaction ....

Keyser Soze
Frankly, I don't see how a right-winger like you would even consider
voting for Bernie, whose positions are so opposite to the conservative
crap you so heartfully believe and espouse.

Who says I’m a right winger? Only you Harry. Only you.
Tim Tim is offline

7:24 AMKeyser Soze
No, he's corrupt to me because he's corrupt. I don't like his political
policies, and there is corruption in them, but it is his personal
corruption to which I refer. And yes, Trump issues exec orders that
benefit the interests of the Trump family and his buddies.

Pot, kettle black.

After watching and actually applauding how the DNC bannered their corruption and how they took the lead from Bernie and gave it all to Hillary , and you say Trump is corrupt?

Harry, your own DNC, shot themselves and elected trump.

“GO DONALD,GO!”

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 5/16/2018 10:16 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 21:06:12 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2018 02:11:14 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

So, lying to the American people about just about everything,
cheating on his wife multiple times, being up to his neck in the
NY/Russian mob, possible collusion, obstruction of justice,
cheating regular people out of their money, lying and hookwinking
students at his fake university.. all that's just fine, but OMG
when a few people say he looks bad, because he's a ****ting deal-
maker!

**** you Wayne and **** you Luddite. You two ****ing moronic
assholes deserve to masterbate each other (or yourselves) in
public. Have at it.

===

So, "No Man", how do you really feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

Seems appropriate a bankster like Wayne would support a shyster like Trump
no matter what, eh?

===

Believe it or not, I am not a Trump supporter although I do support,
some but not all, of his policies. There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.

Agreed. Seems the left only thinks in binary mode .... black or white,
yes or no, good or bad. The whole concept of our form of government
is honest debate with a blend of views hopefully resulting in a balanced
outcome with the best interests of the country and it's citizens in mind.

The only plan or strategy they have is to hate and obstruct Trump.
Based on that and recent history of democratic elected officials
there seems to be no rational reason to elect another
one,,,,,,,.ever. Watch out Bill Nelson. Gov Scott is about to
move you into retirement.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

How nice but that has nothing to do with a grifter like Trump.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

It has everything to do with Trump.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/17/18 7:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/17/2018 7:02 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/16/2018 10:16 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Of course not to you.* Bad, bad Trump.

He's a grifter, probably the most corrupt POTUS in U.S. history. But to
you, he's just "different."

Well, one good thing about Trump getting elected. Kept Hillary from being
the most CORRUPT POTUS in history.