BoatBanter.com

-   -   Amazing liberal reaction .... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179022-re-amazing-liberal-reaction.html)

Nomen Nescio May 17th 18 01:11 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

So, lying to the American people about just about everything,
cheating on his wife multiple times, being up to his neck in the
NY/Russian mob, possible collusion, obstruction of justice,
cheating regular people out of their money, lying and hookwinking
students at his fake university.. all that's just fine, but OMG
when a few people say he looks bad, because he's a ****ting deal-
maker!

**** you Wayne and **** you Luddite. You two ****ing moronic
assholes deserve to masterbate each other (or yourselves) in
public. Have at it.

Wayne.B May 17th 18 02:01 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

On Thu, 17 May 2018 02:11:14 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

So, lying to the American people about just about everything,
cheating on his wife multiple times, being up to his neck in the
NY/Russian mob, possible collusion, obstruction of justice,
cheating regular people out of their money, lying and hookwinking
students at his fake university.. all that's just fine, but OMG
when a few people say he looks bad, because he's a ****ting deal-
maker!

**** you Wayne and **** you Luddite. You two ****ing moronic
assholes deserve to masterbate each other (or yourselves) in
public. Have at it.

===

So, "No Man", how do you really feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

Keyser Söze May 17th 18 02:06 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

wrote:

So, lying to the American people about just about everything,
cheating on his wife multiple times, being up to his neck in the
NY/Russian mob, possible collusion, obstruction of justice,
cheating regular people out of their money, lying and hookwinking
students at his fake university.. all that's just fine, but OMG
when a few people say he looks bad, because he's a ****ting deal-
maker!

**** you Wayne and **** you Luddite. You two ****ing moronic
assholes deserve to masterbate each other (or yourselves) in
public. Have at it.

===

So, "No Man", how do you really feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

Seems appropriate a bankster like Wayne would support a shyster like Trump
no matter what, eh?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Wayne.B May 17th 18 03:16 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

wrote:

So, lying to the American people about just about everything,
cheating on his wife multiple times, being up to his neck in the
NY/Russian mob, possible collusion, obstruction of justice,
cheating regular people out of their money, lying and hookwinking
students at his fake university.. all that's just fine, but OMG
when a few people say he looks bad, because he's a ****ting deal-
maker!

**** you Wayne and **** you Luddite. You two ****ing moronic
assholes deserve to masterbate each other (or yourselves) in
public. Have at it.

===

So, "No Man", how do you really feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

Seems appropriate a bankster like Wayne would support a shyster like Trump
no matter what, eh?

===

Believe it or not, I am not a Trump supporter although I do support,
some but not all, of his policies. There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.

Tim May 17th 18 04:00 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

Wayne.B
On Wed, 16 May 2018 21:06:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
===

Believe it or not, I am not a Trump supporter although I do support,
some but not all, of his policies. There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.

Oh well Wayne, I was propped to vote Bernie but Harry says I’m a Trumpster too. Seems that to Harry, anyone who didn’t vote Hillary us a Trumpster. Even if you voted gary or no one at all, if you didn’t vote Hillary, to Harry you’re still a Trumpster. 🙄

Mr. Luddite[_4_] May 17th 18 11:46 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

wrote:

[...]

Agreed. Seems the left only thinks in binary mode .... black or white,
yes or no, good or bad. The whole concept of our form of government
is honest debate with a blend of views hopefully resulting in a balanced
outcome with the best interests of the country and it's citizens in mind.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] May 17th 18 11:52 AM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

On 5/16/2018 11:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Wayne.B
On Wed, 16 May 2018 21:06:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
===

Believe it or not, I am not a Trump supporter although I do support,
some but not all, of his policies. There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.

Oh well Wayne, I was propped to vote Bernie but Harry says I’m a Trumpster too. Seems that to Harry, anyone who didn’t vote Hillary us a Trumpster. Even if you voted gary or no one at all, if you didn’t vote Hillary, to Harry you’re still a Trumpster. 🙄

Unfortunately the left went off the deep end with their hatred of Trump
and their shocked disappointment that the "deserved one" didn't win.

Sad.

But ... take heart liberals:

http://edwardklein.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/arnold-hillary-412.jpg

Keyser Soze May 17th 18 12:44 PM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

On 5/16/18 11:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Wayne.B
On Wed, 16 May 2018 21:06:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
===

Believe it or not, I am not a Trump supporter although I do support,
some but not all, of his policies. There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.

Oh well Wayne, I was propped to vote Bernie but Harry says I’m a Trumpster too. Seems that to Harry, anyone who didn’t vote Hillary us a Trumpster. Even if you voted gary or no one at all, if you didn’t vote Hillary, to Harry you’re still a Trumpster. 🙄

Frankly, I don't see how a right-winger like you would even consider
voting for Bernie, whose positions are so opposite to the conservative
crap you so heartfully believe and espouse.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] May 17th 18 12:50 PM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

wrote:

[...]

How nice but that has nothing to do with a grifter like Trump.

Of course not to you. Bad, bad Trump.

Keyser Soze May 17th 18 12:55 PM

Amazing liberal reaction ....

wrote:

[...]

some but not all, of his policies.Â* There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.

Agreed.Â* Seems the left only thinks in binary mode .... black or white,
yes or no, good or bad.Â*Â* The whole concept of our form of government
is honest debate with a blend of views hopefully resulting in a balanced
outcome with the best interests of the country and it's citizens in
mind.

How nice but that has nothing to do with a grifter like Trump.

Of course not to you.Â* Bad, bad Trump.

He's a grifter, probably the most corrupt POTUS in U.S. history. But to
you, he's just "different."