Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Amazing liberal reaction ....

On Wed, 16 May 2018 21:06:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2018 02:11:14 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

So, lying to the American people about just about everything,
cheating on his wife multiple times, being up to his neck in the
NY/Russian mob, possible collusion, obstruction of justice,
cheating regular people out of their money, lying and hookwinking
students at his fake university.. all that's just fine, but OMG
when a few people say he looks bad, because he's a ****ting deal-
maker!

**** you Wayne and **** you Luddite. You two ****ing moronic
assholes deserve to masterbate each other (or yourselves) in
public. Have at it.

===

So, "No Man", how do you really feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

Seems appropriate a bankster like Wayne would support a shyster like Trump
no matter what, eh?

===

Believe it or not, I am not a Trump supporter although I do support,
some but not all, of his policies. There's a huge difference which
seems to escape your narrowly focused, so called intellect.