Default Historic Aircraft Carrier Battle

Battle of the Coral Sea, quickly.

http://www.military.com/video/operat...my-a_180509.nl

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:22:00 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
Battle of the Coral Sea, quickly.

http://www.military.com/video/operat...my-a_180509.nl

The babble of the Coral Sea definitely was the beginning of the turning of the tide in the Pacific war. The battle of Midway the following month completed the turning of the tide.

On Thu, 10 May 2018 01:01:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:22:00 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
Battle of the Coral Sea, quickly.

http://www.military.com/video/operat...my-a_180509.nl

The babble of the Coral Sea definitely was the beginning of the turning of the tide in the Pacific war. The battle of Midway the following month completed the turning of the tide.

Have you watched that documentary on Netflix, 'World War II in Color'? Great series.

wrote:
On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:22:00 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
Battle of the Coral Sea, quickly.

http://www.military.com/video/operat...my-a_180509.nl

The babble of the Coral Sea definitely was the beginning of the turning
of the tide in the Pacific war. The battle of Midway the following month
completed the turning of the tide.

A few years ago, we were visiting the local VA hospital. One of the guys
we talked to was a bomber pilot at Midway. He said he was doing photo
recon of the islands and was spending the night at Midway. Got up in the
morning to go photograph more islands and they told him nope, we are
pilot who flew MacArthur to Europe for meetings. A real character.

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7:16:06 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 10 May 2018 01:01:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:22:00 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
Battle of the Coral Sea, quickly.

http://www.military.com/video/operat...my-a_180509.nl

The babble of the Coral Sea definitely was the beginning of the turning of the tide in the Pacific war. The battle of Midway the following month completed the turning of the tide.

Have you watched that documentary on Netflix, 'World War II in Color'? Great series.

I have watched it on TV. Yes it is a good series. I still think the best series of all time about WWII is Victory At Sea. World At War is a great series too.

wrote:

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:22:00 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
Battle of the Coral Sea, quickly.

http://www.military.com/video/operat...my-a_180509.nl

The babble of the Coral Sea definitely was the beginning of the turning of the tide in the Pacific war. The battle of Midway the following month completed the turning of the tide.

Have you watched that documentary on Netflix, 'World War II in Color'? Great series.

I have watched it on TV. Yes it is a good series. I still think the best series of all time about WWII is Victory At Sea. World At War is a great series too.

I enjoyed Victory at Sea. Great music. One of my favorite albums:

https://smile.amazon.com/Victory-Sea...+at+sea+telarc

In fact, I'm gonna watch it again. For this price, I need to own it.

https://smile.amazon.com/Victory-at-...victory+at+sea

Thanks for the reminder. I was a kid when it came out. Don't think I watched the whole thing. Will
do so.