Default On a positive boating related post.....

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail
Tim Tim is offline

On a positive boating related post.....
9:32

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

It’s a great idea but fiscally it wouldn’t pay off but that’s not the point I’m sure.
It looks like a good way to clean up the oceans swirling garbage pits. I’m all for it.

On 4/24/18 12:17 PM, Tim wrote:

On a positive boating related post.....
9:32

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

It’s a great idea but fiscally it wouldn’t pay off but that’s not the point I’m sure.
It looks like a good way to clean up the oceans swirling garbage pits. I’m all for it.

Well, gee, if it doesn't pay off fiscally, don't do it, right, Fretwell?

On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 11:32:25 UTC-3, wrote:
This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

That is a 'good news story'...if it works.
I sure hope so!
Tim Tim is offline

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

This could be another viable option if on a larger scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVL3lp9fGo

On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 13:38:06 UTC-3, Tim wrote:

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

This could be another viable option if on a larger scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVL3lp9fGo

Those guys were here at the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron demonstrating this process. Not sure if anyone bought test models.
Tim Tim is offline

11:44 AMTrue North
On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 13:38:06 UTC-3, Tim wrote:

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

This could be another viable option if on a larger scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVL3lp9fGo

Those guys were here at the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron demonstrating this process. Not sure if anyone bought test models.
,,,,,,,,

Don, I think it would follow under the “slow but sure” column. I guess it would work under the same principle as a swimming pool pump and filter. Sort of...

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:32:24 -0400, wrote:

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

It is good to get this stuff out of the water but there is not much
recycle value. They don't want it here at all. (only "clean plastic")
The best use is burning it in the waste to energy plant.
I pull lots of junk out of the water and the guy from the recycle
company says throw it in the trash.

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 13:38:06 UTC-3, Tim wrote:

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

This could be another viable option if on a larger scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVL3lp9fGo

Those guys were here at the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron
demonstrating this process. Not sure if anyone bought test models.

Needs an addition. We have to aerate harbors here when the bait fish,
sardines and anchovies mostly, get too thick and suffocate. Add an aerator
to the unit and have best of all worlds.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:19:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/24/18 12:17 PM, Tim wrote:

On a positive boating related post.....
9:32

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

It’s a great idea but fiscally it wouldn’t pay off but that’s not the point I’m sure.
It looks like a good way to clean up the oceans swirling garbage pits. I’m all for it.

Well, gee, if it doesn't pay off fiscally, don't do it, right, Fretwell?

I am sure I pull more trash out of the water every year than anyone
else here. Probably more than everyone put together.