Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default On a positive boating related post.....

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 13:38:06 UTC-3, Tim wrote:

This is really cool..... I hope they find a green use for this
recycled material. There sure is going to be a LOT of it....

https://www.fastcompany.com/40560810...ut-to-set-sail

This could be another viable option if on a larger scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVL3lp9fGo

Those guys were here at the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron
demonstrating this process. Not sure if anyone bought test models.

Needs an addition. We have to aerate harbors here when the bait fish,
sardines and anchovies mostly, get too thick and suffocate. Add an aerator
to the unit and have best of all worlds.