Default presidential schedules

On 4/23/2018 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:19:12 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/23/2018 11:59 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/23/18 11:48 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/23/18 11:18 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/22/18 6:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/22/18 2:19 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/22/18 1:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/22/2018 1:20 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/22/18 12:26 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/22/2018 11:58 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/22/18 11:23 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/22/18 9:40 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

He's respectful of his hosts, behaves himself but
doesn't "cave" to
pressure of our adversaries.Â*Â* Nice to see for a change.

You are just so prejudiced that you only see, hear and
believe
what you
want to see, hear and believe.

Tell me ... is your party going to put the nation first
and confirm
Pompeo as SOS or are they going to continue their
hypocritical, lock
step rejection of him?

I wouldn't vote to confirm a hawkish, anti-gay Kansan for
anything, but
what the Committee will do, well, I don't know. Pompeo is
just
going to
feed Trump's foreign policy insanities.

Doi Pompeo go to the same Kansas liberal arts school you
went to?

I'm not questioning Pompeo's intellect or education,
****-for-brains. He is a grad of West Point and Harvard Law
and
worked for a big-time DC law firm. It's his hawkish, anti-gay
attitudes and the fact that he will simply bend over for
Trump at
any opportunity.

In other words you don't support *anyone* who may be in the
best
interests of the country if they are nominated by Trump.

Your argument is full of holes.Â* The Dems are holding up
or dragging their feet in the Senate on a large number of Trump
appointees including Richard Grenell to be U.S. ambassador to
Germany, nominated over six months ago.Â* Is it because
Grenell is the
first openly gay spokesman for a Republican presidential
candidate?

It's political bull**** at the expense of the nation, that's
all.

If Trump appoints them, it is not, with a couple of
exceptions, in the
best interests of the country.

So that answers that, as I suspected.Â* Good example is
Pompeo.Â* He has
already opened the door a crack for a possible historic event
with North
Korea and he hasn't even received his new business cards.
Dems had no
problem with him as CIA Director last year.Â* But, the
mid-terms are
looming closer, eh?

Secretary of State is a job requiring skills and temperament a lot
different than those of CIA Director.

And a lot different than a Hillary.Â*Â* She got us screwed every
which way
and got us in another war.Â* Pompeo can not be that bad.Â* Better
education
than Hillary.

Your ignorance is on display...again.

You are beyond ignorant if you think Hillary had a decent SOS
stewardship!
I do not think much of Kerry, but he was many levels above Hillary
in his
stewardship.

Secretaries of State are directors and products of their times, but I
doubt you'd understand that. I was also commenting about your stupid
remark on education.

What is stupid about the remark?Â* You seem to judge all on education.

You claimed Pompeo had a "better education" than Hillary. There's
nothing to support that claim of yours.

I understand he is a Harvard lawyer.Â*Â* Not a minor law school.

Mrs. Clinton had an illustrious academic career at Yale Law School. Not
a minor law school.

She received her real "education" elsewhere.

Most of Hillary's education came from being a minor player in the
wings of the Watergate witch hunt. She learned that you MUST destroy
all of the evidence if you want to get away with anything. (without
the tapes, Nixon probably finishes his term)
They will put the words "there is no evidence to support that" on her
tombstone.

Or, "Wipe me with a rag".

Presidential Temperament Boating All Out General 1 December 17th 15 12:56 AM
Presidential material? Tim General 7 January 21st 10 01:44 AM
Quite Presidential Mike[_9_] ASA 0 August 4th 08 02:03 AM
OT Your very own presidential portrait Vito ASA 0 August 16th 04 07:37 PM
Presidential Humor Harry Krause General 19 April 21st 04 12:35 AM