Tim Tim is offline

Default Presidential material?

Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

Tim wrote:
Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

the precedent has been set.

Tim wrote:
Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

Hehehe...

Groomed indeed.

"Tim" wrote in message

Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

I don't know about Brown, but I think Mitt Romney will start becoming more
acceptable and appealing to many Republicans (and even some Democrats).

He was a popular MA governor who had elements of fiscal conservatism
combined with social liberalism.
He was primarily responsible for the MA health care system that many
Democrats are holding as an example to follow. Of course the current
knucklehead governor makes it sound like it was *his* idea.

It's not perfect, but it is much more liberal thinking in it's origin than
those considered by many to be "from the right".

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

[...]

There's no way a semi-conservative candidate who has even the slightest
of moderate leanings in any area will be nominated by those who control
the GOP for the next presidential race. The teabaggers will have none of
it.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:35:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

first it was jindal...then huckabee....looks like the GOP can't stand
still

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:03:23 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

I don't know about Brown, but I think Mitt Romney will start becoming more
acceptable and appealing to many Republicans (and even some Democrats).

the crazed right wing theocrats will never let a mormon enter the
white house

He was a popular MA governor who had elements of fiscal conservatism
combined with social liberalism.
He was primarily responsible for the MA health care system that many
Democrats are holding as an example to follow. Of course the current
knucklehead governor makes it sound like it was *his* idea.

ain't it ironic...he gets the credit for it and every republican is
against it.

and they might want him for president....aint the GOP wunnerful

First Presidential Pardon? Eisboch General 1 November 1st 08 10:09 AM
Quite Presidential Mike[_9_] ASA 0 August 4th 08 02:03 AM
OT Your very own presidential portrait Vito ASA 0 August 16th 04 07:37 PM
Presidential Humor Harry Krause General 19 April 21st 04 12:35 AM