Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Presidential material?

"Tim" wrote in message

Not wishing to get into a political fray, but hmmm, it was mentioned
thay Brown might be groomed for the white house. I suppose that could
be true, Barrak was elected HoR then Senate and while a senator, he
headed straight to the campaign trail.

Could this be a repeat?

I don't know about Brown, but I think Mitt Romney will start becoming more
acceptable and appealing to many Republicans (and even some Democrats).

He was a popular MA governor who had elements of fiscal conservatism
combined with social liberalism.
He was primarily responsible for the MA health care system that many
Democrats are holding as an example to follow. Of course the current
knucklehead governor makes it sound like it was *his* idea.

It's not perfect, but it is much more liberal thinking in it's origin than
those considered by many to be "from the right".

Eisboch