Tim Tim is offline

Default Al Sharptons anti-gun half-brother shoots girl

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:02:45 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

....and so soon after participating in the big anti-Trump gun control parade.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 6:00:29 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:02:45 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

...and so soon after participating in the big anti-Trump gun control parade.

That article came from Fox News. Harry will think it's way too biased and dismiss it so I'll post a different source..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.07d158bac350

On 3/29/2018 7:44 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 6:00:29 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:02:45 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

...and so soon after participating in the big anti-Trump gun control parade.

That article came from Fox News. Harry will think it's way too biased and
dismiss it so I'll post a different source..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.07d158bac350

Why would you jerks think a news story about someone’s half brother,
someone I’ve never heard of, would interest me?

For the same reason that any data or facts that indicates that Trump is
doing a good job in some areas doesn't interest you either.

wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

...and so soon after participating in the big anti-Trump gun control
parade.

That article came from Fox News. Harry will think it's way too biased
and
dismiss it so I'll post a different source..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.07d158bac350

Why would you jerks think a news story about someone’s half brother,
someone I’ve never heard of, would interest me?

For the same reason that any data or facts that indicates that Trump is
doing a good job in some areas doesn't interest you either.

I've seen no evidence that any actions of Trump are resulting in a "good
job."

wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

...and so soon after participating in the big anti-Trump gun
control parade.

That article came from Fox News. Harry will think it's way too
biased and
dismiss it so I'll post a different source..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.07d158bac350

Why would you jerks think a news story about someone’s half brother,
someone I’ve never heard of, would interest me?

For the same reason that any data or facts that indicates that Trump
is doing a good job in some areas doesn't interest you either.

I've seen no evidence that any actions of Trump are resulting in a "good
job."

Well, of course not. Even if you did you are incapable of admitting it.

Tim Tim is offline

8:15 AMMr. Luddite
Everything you just listed is an exaggerated interpretation by the left
who just can't accept the fact that Trump won the election. There is no
factual basis to back up any of those talking point claims. I am really
surprised that you so easily repeat all this stuff. I don't expect you
to support Trump or his initiatives but I gave you more credit for
having the intelligence to consider issues for yourself rather than just
parrot the daily DNC propaganda.

Well Richard, I can see your point of the constant rehashing of the same old unfounded lines, so I think the of saying applies here.

“Well, if that’s all got, then that’s all got”

Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

Closest translation for Krause is Jewish, German, curly haired,
heavy drinker