Default Al Sharptons anti-gun half-brother shoots girl

justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

I didn’t. My paternal grandfather, Grigor Vol******, was renamed Krause,
courtesy of Immigration at Ellis Island before getting on the train to
Philly where relatives lived. So, you’ve always been named Justan Asshole,
eh?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

I didn?t. My paternal grandfather, Grigor Vol******, was renamed Krause,
courtesy of Immigration at Ellis Island before getting on the train to
Philly where relatives lived. So, you?ve always been named Justan Asshole,
eh?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Well, they didn't name grandpappy Krause for no reason.

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

I didn’t. My paternal grandfather, Grigor Vol******, was renamed Krause,
courtesy of Immigration at Ellis Island before getting on the train to
Philly where relatives lived. So, you’ve always been named Justan Asshole,
eh?

Another piece of bull**** from Krause:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...nge-180953832/

My grandfather's middle name was mispelled by the folks at Ellis Island. Although they couldn't
change the actual documents, they did agree with the correction and fix the name as stored in their
computers.

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

I didn?t. My paternal grandfather, Grigor Vol******, was renamed Krause,
courtesy of Immigration at Ellis Island before getting on the train to
Philly where relatives lived. So, you?ve always been named Justan Asshole,
eh?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Well, they didn't name grandpappy Krause for no reason.

And it wasn't Ellis Island who did it!

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

My grandfather's name was Carl Vellhungson but they changed it to
Eriksson at Ellis.

Tim Tim is offline

12:40 PMMr. Luddite
My grandfather's name was Carl Vellhungson but they changed it to
Eriksson at Ellis.

,,,

Lol!

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

So the Smithsonian article above is wrong, or did your 'they' refer to your grandparents?

Oh ****...never mind. (Most Sheepishly!)