Default Al Sharptons anti-gun half-brother shoots girl

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:02:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/29/2018 1:55 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 13:40:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/29/2018 1:17 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:02:21 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27...-shooting.html

now on murder charges

The mothers of half brothers don't seem to be too particular about
where they obtain their sperm.

Is that why your relatives changed their name?

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Didn't need to Americanize my name. How bout you?

I didn’t. My paternal grandfather, Grigor Vol******, was renamed Krause,
courtesy of Immigration at Ellis Island before getting on the train to
Philly where relatives lived. So, you’ve always been named Justan Asshole,
eh?

Another piece of bull**** from Krause:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...nge-180953832/

My grandfather's middle name was mispelled by the folks at Ellis Island. Although they couldn't
change the actual documents, they did agree with the correction and fix the name as stored in their
computers.

My grandfather's name was Carl Vellhungson but they changed it to
Eriksson at Ellis.

So the Smithsonian article above is wrong, or did your 'they' refer to your grandparents?

Wooosh....

Yup. The problem was that I pronounced what I read as a German name, with the 'e' pronounced as a
long 'a', then a long 'u' and a long 'o'. Oh well. You got me.

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

Wow. He just can't help himself, can he? I always wondered who John Lovitz's character "Tommy Flanigan: Pathological Liar" was patterned after.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

We have never done a full ancestry search but it appears that none of
the relatives I have passed through Ellis Island. The Fretwell and
Adair side of the family (the Oklahoma folks) were here before that
started and they seemed to come through the Carolinas. The English and
Irish folks (Browns, Chessers and Malones) on my mother's side landed
in Southern Md or Virginia long before that process started, some in
colonial times. Some of the Germans on my grandfather's side may have
come through New York but they seemed to just pop up in the port of
Baltimore. The assumption is they came directly there but it was still
way back in the 19th century. I am distantly related to EA Poe.
There is some Cherokee in there somewhere but not enough to talk
about. I have 2 grand parents that might be a 16th (down separate
paths) but they don't let you add that stuff up ;-)

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

Oh ****...never mind. (Most Sheepishly!)

===

Don't say sheepish around 'Airree.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:
On 29 Mar 2018 14:42:07 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

You would be the joke, trying to get a skilled union job

The only trick in a union job is getting the slot in the first place.
Once you are attached to the gravy train, you move up based on time in
grade and little else. It might help a little if your uncle is highly
placed in the union but not that much.

Isn’t that how Harry got his high school union gig?

justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

My mom’s English side was in Harry’s old place, New Haven in 1650’s. Irish
side on dad’s side in 1860’s. Do not know when the German / Pennsylvania
Dutch arrived. Mom was a Clark. One of the signers of the Declaration
of Independence was some relative.
An aside as EA Poe. Supposedly was his niece that had a house on the lot I
grew up on. She piled old tires in the it and torched it with her inside.
We found lots of charcoals in the yard, and there was a filled in old well
in the back. Nut family.