Default New Compressor

My old Campbell Hausfeld bit the big one
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Compressor%20parts.jpg
Lost the rod bearing, broke a rod and pretty much ripped itself apart.
There are no parts around for it and it was junk anyway. It was loud
and they were sued because the thing did not perform up to the label
specs.

I bought an oiled compressor and a new motor.
This is 9.5 CFM at 90 and that is 150% of the label on the CH.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/new%20compressor.jpg
It is on the old tank with the old ancillary equipment.
So far so good but I haven't really had a chance to test it. Running
an air chisel seems to be the real test. I just don't have any
concrete I need to break up right now.
It is nice and quiet and the tank fills up faster or at least it
sounds faster without the ear splitting noise.
I found the original check valve may be leaking a little so I have a
new one coming and I will reroute that 3/8" copper pipe when I get it.

On Thu, 01 Mar 2018 22:36:59 -0500, wrote:

[...]

===

Air sanders like this one are a handy tool and would be a good test:

https://www.maxtool.com/ingersoll-rand-6-fine-finish-ultra-duty-vacuum-ready-air-random-orbital-sander-hook-loop-pad?google=1&CAWELAID=230005740000003668&CAGPSPN=p la&CAAGID=19685619371&CATCI=pla-107149981451&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIven_mu_M2QIVk1mGCh3 GigPWEAQYBSABEgKfDPD_BwE

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

I didn't think of that I have one I use for polishing granite. You are
right, it is an air hog.

Compressor Revisited basskisser General 16 July 1st 06 01:15 AM
Compressor Revisited Jim General 3 June 28th 06 08:35 PM
Air Compressor For Dockside Work BajaJim Boat Building 17 April 29th 06 12:03 PM
Air compressor for hull cleaning BajaJim Cruising 49 April 28th 06 04:54 PM
Need help with Aqua Bell Compressor lucie General 2 January 24th 04 02:47 AM