Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Teachers and guns

I am not surprised at the stance of the teachers' unions when it comes to arming teachers. It's an
anti-Trump stance, and I'd expect nothing more.

I am surprised at the number of teachers being quoted who use 'too many responsibilities already' as
a reason for not arming teachers. It's true that teachers have a load of responsibilities. But, when
the shooting starts only one takes precedence - protecting kids. I don't think any unwilling teacher
would be asked to carry a gun. And, the simple act of carrying a gun does not add significantly to
the other duties of a teacher.

2A and Guns F*O*A*D Cruising 0 November 8th 14 06:12 PM
South Dakota permits teachers to carry guns in the classroom J Herring General 3 March 9th 13 03:17 PM
More Guns Steve ASA 10 January 20th 07 11:22 PM
More Guns RICHARD ASA 1 January 16th 07 02:20 PM
More Guns Scotty ASA 14 January 15th 07 11:35 PM