Default South Dakota permits teachers to carry guns in the classroom

....and I'm sure jps and ESAD will be 'wishin', and hopin', and prayin', that one of those teachers
makes a mistake with a firearm so they can cut'n'paste and say, "I told you so!"

http://tinyurl.com/cn8rlok

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

On 3/9/2013 9:29 AM, J Herring wrote:
...and I'm sure jps and ESAD will be 'wishin', and hopin', and prayin', that one of those teachers
makes a mistake with a firearm so they can cut'n'paste and say, "I told you so!"

http://tinyurl.com/cn8rlok

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

What's most funny is the ones here who are crying the loudest have guns
or have had theirs taken away...

In article ,
says...

On 3/9/2013 9:29 AM, J Herring wrote:
...and I'm sure jps and ESAD will be 'wishin', and hopin', and prayin', that one of those teachers
makes a mistake with a firearm so they can cut'n'paste and say, "I told you so!"

http://tinyurl.com/cn8rlok

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

What's most funny is the ones here who are crying the loudest have guns
or have had theirs taken away...

More lies from Scotty the racist liar.

polarkraft 1468 dakota jon boat [email protected] General 1 April 12th 07 05:00 AM
North Dakota news rgnmstr ASA 2 December 26th 05 09:01 PM
Computers in the Classroom Gilligan ASA 0 December 8th 04 03:13 AM
Saudi says foreigners can carry guns Bart Senior ASA 1 June 24th 04 06:07 PM
Texaco North Dakota Tanker Chris Brady Tall Ships 0 August 12th 03 05:10 PM