Default Nune's memo

On 2/2/18 6:55 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/2/2018 6:29 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/2/18 5:29 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/2/2018 1:40 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/2/18 1:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trying to take in what the memo (that has now been released) means.
Seems that the FISA court was not informed of the fact that
Clinton/DNC paid Steele for the Trump dossier.* Also, Steele
acknowledged to FBI that he (Steele) was "desperate" that Trump never
be elected POTUS.* This information was also not given to the FISA
court in the request to conduct surveillance.

I'd love to see the Democrat's version.* It should also be released.

Page was under FISA court surveillance long before ******** Trump
entered the nominating race. The surveillance was continued, and for
good reason, since for some years he has been a person of interest
in playing games with the Russians.

The "dossier" was initiated by Republicans who did not want Trump as
the nominee.

I'm surprised you take anything from Nunez at face value. He's
Trump's boy and has been caught more than once playing games with
his committee.

Oh, I'm around. But busy.

I know and understand that Page was being watched going back to 2013.
Has absolutely nothing to do with any activities with Trump.* A FISA
court order has to be reissued every 90 days and for reasons
acceptable to the court.** This is where there may have been some
mistakes made.

Yes, originally the Republicans paid for the opposition research but
when they stopped Hillary and Co. picked it up paid for through a law
office and that is when Steele was hired to dig up what dirt he
could. Furthermore, when the DNC stopped paying for it Steele went
directly to the FBI with his "dirt".** None of this information was
ever provided to the FISA court.** That could be a major problem.

I'd still like to see the Dem's version before making any conclusions.

There's no evidence any serious errors were made in the FISA court
warrants regarding Carter Page. The Republicans tried to make a lot of
the memo in order to try to help Trump, but there was nothing of
substance in it. Damn, but there are a lot of people in Trump's orbit
who are or were dealing with the Russians, eh?

Have you noticed that Trump keeps firing or forcing out or trying to
force out every senior official who is involved in prosecuting him?
It's like the Nixon Saturday Night Massacre, but spread out over time.
If he were as innocent as the driven snow, he'd be acting that way.

I have no clue what the truth is.* There's no question that Trump has a
combative personality, probably a result of his background in business
and dealing with builders, permit issues, etc.** But the left has been
gunning for him ever since he won the GOP nomination and their efforts
intensified when he shocked them (and just about everyone else) when he
won the election.* Think about it.* The objective of the Dems has
constantly changed, from demanding the election was not legitimate, to
threats of impeachment and to claims of criminal activities. They spend
more time trying to find dirt on Trump than they do paying attention to
their jobs.

Trump is not the type to ignore or roll over and play dead.* He fights
back and he fights back hard.* Surprisingly, he wins more often than not.

Maybe if everyone just dropped their guns, accepted the Constitutional
process of elections and got on with the nation's business things would
cool down.* Both parties should start focusing on the mid terms and the
general in 2020, the way our democracy is supposed to work.

We obviously have different ideas of the danger Trump and Company
present to this country and the world. I find Trump's personality as a
POTUS disgusting, but it is what he has done and continues to do that is
appalling. He's running a criminal organization.

In article ,
says...

On 2/2/2018 7:30 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

I have no clue what the truth is. There's no question that Trump has a
combative personality, probably a result of his background in business
and dealing with builders, permit issues, etc. But the left has been
gunning for him ever since he won the GOP nomination and their efforts
intensified when he shocked them (and just about everyone else) when he
won the election. Think about it. The objective of the Dems has
constantly changed, from demanding the election was not legitimate, to
threats of impeachment and to claims of criminal activities. They spend
more time trying to find dirt on Trump than they do paying attention to
their jobs.

Why the hell are you calling Comey, Wray, Rosenstein, et al
Dems? Are you nuts?

Trump is not the type to ignore or roll over and play dead. He fights
back and he fights back hard. Surprisingly, he wins more often than not.

He's doing what mobsters do well - digging a hole for
himself.

Maybe if everyone just dropped their guns, accepted the Constitutional
process of elections and got on with the nation's business things would
cool down.

Are you saying the Justice Department is unconstitutional?

Both parties should start focusing on the mid terms and the
general in 2020, the way our democracy is supposed to work.

It's apparent you don't know how our democracy works.
Given his obstruction of justice, his debasement of our
institutions of justice, and his many other offenses, I
support his impeachment should the Dems take the House this
year. And I have become a straight ticket Democrat.
Surprise!

That's no surprise.

BTW, I was not referring to Comey, the FBI or the Justice Department.
I was referring to members of your adopted political party.

Excuse me. You said "Maybe if everyone just dropped their
guns" The Dems have no guns. Republicans own everything.
For now.

Have to admit though that Comey's actions in the past are more than a
bit confusing. In addition to some strange conclusions regarding
Hillary's actions, he has also acknowledged under oath that the dossier
produced by Steel was "unsubstantiated", yet it was still used as
justification for a FISA warrant. How do you explain that?

LOL. You actually bought Nunes' bull****. I suggest you wait
for the facts.

On 2/2/2018 8:30 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

BTW ... I learned something. Never knew what "circular reporting" was
all about. It appears that when the FBI sought a FISA warrant to spy on
Trump, they used two sources as justification. Source one was Steele,
the British ex-spy being paid for by the Hillary/DNC camp. The other
source was Michael Isikoff, a writer for Yahoo News. Isikoff's
information came from .... you guessed it ... Steele. Round and round
we go, two "sources" made out of one.

But, absent in their FISA warrant request (which was initially turned
down) was minor details like:

1. Who was paying for Steele's "research". (Answer: Hillary campaign)
2. The fact that Steele's info was "not verified".
3. The fact that the origins of the info (the famous dossier) actually
came from one source ... not two.
3. The fact that Steele confessed to the Justice Department that he was
“passionate” about stopping Trump from winning.

If proven, these are criminal offenses. The applications for a FISA
warrant are done under oath and it's a criminal offense to hold back
information or deceive a FISA court in the request of a FISA warrant.

Oh .. something else. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein brought
Robert Mueller to the White House to discuss having Mueller take over as
head of the FBI again after Comey was canned. Trump decided he wanted
someone else instead. Little while later Rosenstein appoints Mueller as
a special prosecutor to look into "Russia, Russia, Russia".

You can't make this stuff up. Someday it's going to make one hellava movie.

On 2/2/2018 9:46 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
[...]

Nune's memo has nothing to do with what I stated.

On 2/2/2018 9:59 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

BTW ... I am getting a kick out of your newly adopted political party's
reaction now that the famous "memo" has been released.

For a week the Dems (who's House members had full access to the memo and
including some from the Senate side) were hitting every media outlet
they could, led by Nancy Pelosi, claiming that the release of the memo
would put national security at risk and cause severe harm to the safety
of the public.

But, now that it has been released, they are all calling it a
"nothing-burger".

What happened to all the national security risks and safety to the public?

Tim Tim is offline

10:50 AMKeyser Soze
It may come out you've won the Powerball.

Somebody does and if you get a ticket you have just as much chance as anyone else.

Bad analogy Harry

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Trying to take in what the memo (that has now been released) means.
Seems that the FISA court was not informed of the fact that Clinton/DNC
paid Steele for the Trump dossier. Also, Steele acknowledged to FBI
that he (Steele) was "desperate" that Trump never
be elected POTUS. This information was also not given to the FISA court
in the request to conduct surveillance.

I'd love to see the Democrat's version. It should also be released.

That news was huge. I doubt the Dems could spin it effectively. To
hell with Russia; we've got our own citizens contaminating the
process.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:40:59 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

I've never been a Kerry fan for both political and personal reasons.

Well, of course...you are so in the bag for Trump, how could you like
any Dem?

I thought Kerry was a pompous windbag long before Trump was firing
people on his TV show.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:40:59 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

I've never been a Kerry fan for both political and personal reasons.

Well, of course...you are so in the bag for Trump, how could you like
any Dem?

I thought Kerry was a pompous windbag long before Trump was firing
people on his TV show.
——

*was?*

A Comey memo... [email protected] General 25 May 19th 17 08:50 PM
OT - NEW TANG MEMO John Deere ASA 0 September 14th 04 02:13 AM
( OT ) Pentagon torture memo Jim General 24 June 12th 04 08:13 PM
Off Topic -- Has anyone seen the memo Hannity is discussing? JohnH General 37 November 7th 03 02:27 AM