justan justan is offline

Default Nune's memo

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Trying to take in what the memo (that has now been released) means.
Seems that the FISA court was not informed of the fact that Clinton/DNC
paid Steele for the Trump dossier. Also, Steele acknowledged to FBI
that he (Steele) was "desperate" that Trump never
be elected POTUS. This information was also not given to the FISA court
in the request to conduct surveillance.

I'd love to see the Democrat's version. It should also be released.

That news was huge. I doubt the Dems could spin it effectively. To
hell with Russia; we've got our own citizens contaminating the
process.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/