Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Nune's memo

On 2/2/2018 9:46 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2/2/2018 7:30 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

I have no clue what the truth is. There's no question that Trump has a
combative personality, probably a result of his background in business
and dealing with builders, permit issues, etc. But the left has been
gunning for him ever since he won the GOP nomination and their efforts
intensified when he shocked them (and just about everyone else) when he
won the election. Think about it. The objective of the Dems has
constantly changed, from demanding the election was not legitimate, to
threats of impeachment and to claims of criminal activities. They spend
more time trying to find dirt on Trump than they do paying attention to
their jobs.

Why the hell are you calling Comey, Wray, Rosenstein, et al
Dems? Are you nuts?

Trump is not the type to ignore or roll over and play dead. He fights
back and he fights back hard. Surprisingly, he wins more often than not.

He's doing what mobsters do well - digging a hole for
himself.

Maybe if everyone just dropped their guns, accepted the Constitutional
process of elections and got on with the nation's business things would
cool down.

Are you saying the Justice Department is unconstitutional?

Both parties should start focusing on the mid terms and the
general in 2020, the way our democracy is supposed to work.

It's apparent you don't know how our democracy works.
Given his obstruction of justice, his debasement of our
institutions of justice, and his many other offenses, I
support his impeachment should the Dems take the House this
year. And I have become a straight ticket Democrat.
Surprise!

That's no surprise.

BTW, I was not referring to Comey, the FBI or the Justice Department.
I was referring to members of your adopted political party.

Excuse me. You said "Maybe if everyone just dropped their
guns" The Dems have no guns. Republicans own everything.
For now.

Have to admit though that Comey's actions in the past are more than a
bit confusing. In addition to some strange conclusions regarding
Hillary's actions, he has also acknowledged under oath that the dossier
produced by Steel was "unsubstantiated", yet it was still used as
justification for a FISA warrant. How do you explain that?

LOL. You actually bought Nunes' bull****. I suggest you wait
for the facts.

Nune's memo has nothing to do with what I stated.