Default Ping - Pong

I feel like a ping pong ball in the middle of a tournament. Been
listening/watching the GOP side and then the Dem's argue their cases
about Trump and the Mueller investigation. Some judges say a sitting
POTUS cannot be indited, other judges say he/she can. Some say criminal
charges can be brought, others say that the only option is impeachment.

This whole thing is so f**'d up I don't know who to believe. Can't rely
on the media or press for the straight scoop because they are all
supporting whatever biased view they have.

Stupid.

On 1/27/18 9:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I feel like a ping pong ball in the middle of a tournament.Â* Been
listening/watchingÂ* the GOP side and then the Dem's argue their cases
about Trump and the Mueller investigation.Â* Some judges say a sitting
POTUS cannot be indited, other judges say he/she can.Â* Some say criminal
charges can be brought, others say that the only option is impeachment.

This whole thing is so f**'d up I don't know who to believe.Â* Can't rely
on the media or press for the straight scoop because they are all
supporting whatever biased view they have.

Stupid.

]

I think you are overprocessing. My understanding is that a sitting POTUS
cannot be indicted, but can be named as a co-conspirator, which should
be enough to get him impeached.

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 22:02:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/27/18 9:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I feel like a ping pong ball in the middle of a tournament.Â* Been
listening/watchingÂ* the GOP side and then the Dem's argue their cases
about Trump and the Mueller investigation.Â* Some judges say a sitting
POTUS cannot be indited, other judges say he/she can.Â* Some say criminal
charges can be brought, others say that the only option is impeachment.

This whole thing is so f**'d up I don't know who to believe.Â* Can't rely
on the media or press for the straight scoop because they are all
supporting whatever biased view they have.

Stupid.

]

I think you are overprocessing. My understanding is that a sitting POTUS
cannot be indicted, but can be named as a co-conspirator, which should
be enough to get him impeached.

I suppose you can always dream.

On 1/27/2018 10:02 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/27/18 9:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I feel like a ping pong ball in the middle of a tournament.Â* Been
listening/watchingÂ* the GOP side and then the Dem's argue their cases
about Trump and the Mueller investigation.Â* Some judges say a sitting
POTUS cannot be indited, other judges say he/she can.Â* Some say
criminal charges can be brought, others say that the only option is
impeachment.

This whole thing is so f**'d up I don't know who to believe.Â* Can't
rely on the media or press for the straight scoop because they are all
supporting whatever biased view they have.

Stupid.

]

I think you are overprocessing. My understanding is that a sitting POTUS
cannot be indicted, but can be named as a co-conspirator, which should
be enough to get him impeached.

That's what I thought but yesterday I watched some people (including two
former federal judges) debate the issue. One side said the only
recourse was impeachment via Congress. The other argued that there's
nothing to prevent criminal charges and indictment. Apparently this is
a long standing legal debate because there is no precedent for the latter.

I saw one "expert" on Joy Reid's show on MSNBC who claimed that Trump
could be charged with obstruction of justice for even *thinking* about
firing Mueller. If I were ever brought up on charges for some things
I've "thought" about, I'd spend my life in jail. :-)

Bottom line is: This whole issue is out of hand. Trump is Trump and he
isn't going to change. I think the best thing the Dems can do is to
drop all the rancor by the likes of Maxine Waters and some of the
idiotic statements by Nancy Pelosi and seriously focus on the mid term
elections and the general in 2020. The current course they have chosen
solves nothing and only furthers the divide that has grown in the
country, plus it screws up any normal legislative business ... like
approving a budget.

Ping, Pong: SWSF JimH General 2 October 28th 06 04:52 AM
Ping-Pang-Pong: JimH JohnH General 6 January 14th 06 03:34 AM
Ping-Pang-Pong: JimH JimH General 0 January 14th 06 02:55 AM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM