Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Ping - Pong

On 1/27/18 9:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I feel like a ping pong ball in the middle of a tournament.Â* Been
listening/watchingÂ* the GOP side and then the Dem's argue their cases
about Trump and the Mueller investigation.Â* Some judges say a sitting
POTUS cannot be indited, other judges say he/she can.Â* Some say criminal
charges can be brought, others say that the only option is impeachment.

This whole thing is so f**'d up I don't know who to believe.Â* Can't rely
on the media or press for the straight scoop because they are all
supporting whatever biased view they have.

Stupid.

]

I think you are overprocessing. My understanding is that a sitting POTUS
cannot be indicted, but can be named as a co-conspirator, which should
be enough to get him impeached.