Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Ping - Pong

I feel like a ping pong ball in the middle of a tournament. Been
listening/watching the GOP side and then the Dem's argue their cases
about Trump and the Mueller investigation. Some judges say a sitting
POTUS cannot be indited, other judges say he/she can. Some say criminal
charges can be brought, others say that the only option is impeachment.

This whole thing is so f**'d up I don't know who to believe. Can't rely
on the media or press for the straight scoop because they are all
supporting whatever biased view they have.

Stupid.