Default Monday's notice:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 07:28:21 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

On 1/22/2018 12:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:33:35 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Just heard a stat that is mind blowing. In todays dollars, a week long
government shutdown costs the taxpayers an additional 6 Billion (with a
B) dollars.

On 1/22/2018 11:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/22/2018 12:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:33:35 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Just heard a stat that is mind blowing.Â* In todays dollars, a week long
government shutdown costs the taxpayers an additional 6 Billion (with a
B)Â* dollars.

Why is that mind blowing, government is still inefficient even when
closed.

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

Have not seen that yet, but not surprising.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:50:00 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/22/2018 12:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:33:35 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Just heard a stat that is mind blowing. In todays dollars, a week long
government shutdown costs the taxpayers an additional 6 Billion (with a
B) dollars.

Why would that surprise you. They gave 95% of the employees a week off
with pay and when they get back they all have to be retrained.

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be allowed to have an opinion?

See you morons on Monday HarryK General 3 June 27th 11 11:11 AM
Monday can't come too soon. jps General 22 March 27th 10 02:23 AM
Er...it's not Monday is it? Zombie of Woodstock General 0 May 26th 09 12:14 PM
Friday vs Monday Cliff General 0 November 16th 08 12:56 AM
Monday, Monday.... Bobsprit ASA 3 August 21st 03 11:13 PM