BoatBanter.com

-   -   Monday's notice: (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177812-mondays-notice.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 22nd 18 12:28 PM

Monday's notice:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

[email protected] January 22nd 18 05:21 PM

Monday's notice:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 07:28:21 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

Keyser Soze January 22nd 18 05:33 PM

Monday's notice:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

[email protected] January 22nd 18 05:41 PM

Monday's notice:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 22nd 18 05:50 PM

Monday's notice:

On 1/22/2018 12:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:33:35 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Just heard a stat that is mind blowing. In todays dollars, a week long
government shutdown costs the taxpayers an additional 6 Billion (with a
B) dollars.

amdx[_3_] January 22nd 18 07:11 PM

Monday's notice:

On 1/22/2018 11:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/22/2018 12:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:33:35 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Just heard a stat that is mind blowing.Â* In todays dollars, a week long
government shutdown costs the taxpayers an additional 6 Billion (with a
B)Â* dollars.

Why is that mind blowing, government is still inefficient even when
closed.

Bill[_12_] January 22nd 18 07:27 PM

Monday's notice:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

Have not seen that yet, but not surprising.

[email protected] January 22nd 18 09:01 PM

Monday's notice:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:50:00 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/22/2018 12:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:33:35 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

Because I still have to pay for it and they are the ones who take it
at the point of a gun.

Just heard a stat that is mind blowing. In todays dollars, a week long
government shutdown costs the taxpayers an additional 6 Billion (with a
B) dollars.

Why would that surprise you. They gave 95% of the employees a week off
with pay and when they get back they all have to be retrained.

Alex[_13_] January 23rd 18 12:39 AM

Monday's notice:

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y8lk5t3h

Well the incompetent federal government is closed but I just heard the
people's republic of California is trying to fill the gap. Maybe Bill
can fill us in but I heard they are going to automatically send a
voter registration in for everyone applying for a driver's license.
California has been giving driver's licenses to illegals for years.
Now they get a voter registration card too?

You don't give a **** for the government, so why worry about who votes
for it, eh?

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be allowed to have an opinion?