jps jps is offline

Default Monday can't come too soon.

If you know what I mean...
hk hk is offline

On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Mar 26, 1:36*pm, hk wrote:
On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Now that we have shot down all the brain dead lefty BS, maybe someone
will talk about boats again.

On Mar 26, 3:13*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 26, 1:36*pm, hk wrote:

On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Now that we have shot down all the brain dead lefty BS, maybe someone
will talk about boats again.

As long as Snotty, Loogy, and Herring are here....not likely.
hk hk is offline

On 3/26/10 3:13 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 26, 1:36 pm, wrote:
On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Now that we have shot down all the brain dead lefty BS, maybe someone
will talk about boats again.

D'oh. You haven't shot down anyone. You're just not worth engaging.
Perhaps when you get your schizophrenia under control...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 26, 1:36*pm, hk wrote:
On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Now that we have shot down all the brain dead lefty BS, maybe someone
will talk about boats again.

You've shot yourself in the foot, the leg and the head. I don't
recall anywhere that you've shot anything down.

Perhaps brain dead is better than insane?
hk hk is offline

On 3/26/10 3:46 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 26, 1:36 pm, wrote:
On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Now that we have shot down all the brain dead lefty BS, maybe someone
will talk about boats again.

You've shot yourself in the foot, the leg and the head. I don't
recall anywhere that you've shot anything down.

Perhaps brain dead is better than insane?

Righties like to declare victory when what they are posting is so
untrue, bizarre, weird, et cetera, that no one will engage them in a
serious manner.

I don't seriously "engage" most of the righties here (and loogy)
because, well, there is no reason to do so.

Froggy, on top of being a way out there kind of rightie also seems to
suffer from serious mental disorders. So...why bother, other than to
toss him a good doggy dog biscuit.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/26/10 3:46 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 26, 1:36 pm, wrote:
On 3/26/10 1:30 PM, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

Watch yer topknot...

--
[...]

Froggy & his ilk take after their former Exaulted Ruler, Georgie Boy. when
he declared "Mission Accomplished" about 4000 American lives ago.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:02:00 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:30:33 -0700, jps wrote:

If you know what I mean...

No I don't, is your new boat coming in Monday?

Froggy will be boating, if he maintains his promised sched.

Leaving Monday Frogwatch General 20 March 28th 10 01:14 PM
Er...it's not Monday is it? Zombie of Woodstock General 0 May 26th 09 12:14 PM
Friday vs Monday Cliff General 0 November 16th 08 12:56 AM
Monday factoid... Short Wave Sportfishing General 81 July 31st 08 12:42 AM
Monday, Monday.... Bobsprit ASA 3 August 21st 03 11:13 PM