Default Cows, the Constitution, the Ten Commandments

Think about this:

COWS
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government
could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept
in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to
locate 12 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a
cow.

THE CONSTITUTION
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... why don't we just give them ours? It
was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it
anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this -- you cannot
post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building
full of lawyers, judges and politicians ... it creates a hostile work environment.

Why did the cows... Poquito Loco General 11 October 16th 16 10:40 PM
Cows (not on topic) John H[_2_] General 0 May 11th 10 11:53 PM
Mad Cows Dr Bronner ASA 8 January 1st 04 11:47 PM
The Ten Commandments vern General 8 October 19th 03 06:27 AM