Default Why did the cows...

return to the marijuana field?

It was the pot calling the cattle black!

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:48:44 -0400, Poquito Loco wrote:

return to the marijuana field?

It was the pot calling the cattle black!

Actually, there's a typo in there, but I'm sure Donnie will come back with the correct word.

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

True North wrote:
You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

And you a grammar school course.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

Good. Maybe now you'll stick to something about which you're knowledgeable - toilet bowls and
masturbation.

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

Good. Maybe now you'll stick to something about which you're
knowledgeable - toilet bowls and
masturbation.

Do not know about the masturbation, but he made a career as a janitor,
toilet bowl cleaner.

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:43:21 -0500, Califbill wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

Good. Maybe now you'll stick to something about which you're
knowledgeable - toilet bowls and
masturbation.

Do not know about the masturbation, but he made a career as a janitor,
toilet bowl cleaner.

Well, he probably engaged himself somehow while taking a break on a toilet bowl.

The John flushes his head....
"Well, he probably engaged himself somehow while taking a break on a toilet bowl."

Wow JohnnyMop, y'all sure are infatuated with masturbation.....and on a Sunday no less.
Then you have the nerve to criticize Harry.
Oh yeah...it's that old " do as I say, not as I do" that pseudo Christians, like all, say.

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:12:33 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head....
"Well, he probably engaged himself somehow while taking a break on a toilet bowl."

Wow JohnnyMop, y'all sure are infatuated with masturbation.....and on a Sunday no less.
Then you have the nerve to criticize Harry.
Oh yeah...it's that old " do as I say, not as I do" that pseudo Christians, like all, say.

You still haven't answered the question. Too hard?

And, I didn't mention masturbation in that post.

On 10/16/16 3:12 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....
"Well, he probably engaged himself somehow while taking a break on a toilet bowl."

Wow JohnnyMop, y'all sure are infatuated with masturbation.....and on a Sunday no less.
Then you have the nerve to criticize Harry.
Oh yeah...it's that old " do as I say, not as I do" that pseudo Christians, like all, say.

The benefit of not reading Herring's droppings here are inestimable; the
few I see when someone bothers to quote him reinforce my decision that
his posts are totally devoid of content.