Dr Bronner

Default Mad Cows

I too wonder what happened to the women of ASA. Are they all angry? Did Lady
P find that bilge cleaner and coke were fungible? Does Katy have a
hypertrophic pheremone gland? Did Mike finally push Lady S overboard? Did
SeaHag get her arm stuck in a gum machine?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Dr. Bronner

James

"Dr Bronner" wrote in message
link.net...
I too wonder what happened to the women of ASA. Are they all angry? Did

Lady
P find that bilge cleaner and coke were fungible? Does Katy have a
hypertrophic pheremone gland? Did Mike finally push Lady S overboard? Did
SeaHag get her arm stuck in a gum machine?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Dr. Bronner

They saw the light.
And rightly figured out that this group is for entertainment only... It
serves no usefull fuction except to allow a few of you fat yanks to bicker
and squabble about things none of you know much about.

Joe

"James" wrote in message ...
"Dr Bronner" wrote in message
link.net...
I too wonder what happened to the women of ASA. Are they all angry? Did

Lady
P find that bilge cleaner and coke were fungible? Does Katy have a
hypertrophic pheremone gland? Did Mike finally push Lady S overboard? Did
SeaHag get her arm stuck in a gum machine?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Dr. Bronner

They saw the light.
And rightly figured out that this group is for entertainment only... It
serves no usefull fuction except to allow a few of you fat yanks to bicker
and squabble about things none of you know much about.

I'm not fat, you toothless ******. Shows you know nothing, and are
here just to squabble.

Shove off britt.

Joe
MSV RedCloud
JN

"James" wrote in message

They saw the light.
And rightly figured out that this group is for entertainment only... It
serves no usefull fuction except to allow a few of you fat yanks to bicker
and squabble about things none of you know much about.

Serves no useful purpose? Count the number of participants, dildo breath.
If there were a strict rule that everything must be on topic then soon the
sailors would be gone and the only people posting would be the ones who are
advertising that you can become a millionaire for six bucks, and people like
you who believe them.

James

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

I'm not fat, you toothless ******. Shows you know nothing, and are
here just to squabble.

Shove off britt.

Joe
MSV RedCloud

I shall Cast off.....

"Shove off" is what the rif-raf does

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"James" wrote in message

They saw the light.
And rightly figured out that this group is for entertainment only... It
serves no usefull fuction except to allow a few of you fat yanks to

bicker
and squabble about things none of you know much about.

I'm not fat,

Huh?? Where you live, that means that you don't get pushed around in a
wheelchair with your very own personal oxygen clyinder.

I bet that you think that you don't wear ridiculously couloured trousers?
Heh, you might even be stupid enough to think that Bush tells the truth??

you toothless ******. Shows you know nothing, and are
here just to squabble.

Shove off britt.

Good man, Joe. You almost sounded macho with that post! Lose a few stone,
learn to navigate properly, and get a proper boat, and then........ maybe
...., just maybe...... you might have the necessary authority to tell someone
to "shove off".

Joe
****M****SV RedCloud

Regards

Donal

Joe

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"
Huh??

Where you live, that means that you don't get pushed around in a
wheelchair with your very own personal oxygen clyinder.

WTF are you babbling about?

I bet that you think that you don't wear ridiculously couloured trousers?

I wear shorts or blue jeans. You looking for some reason?

Heh, you might even be stupid enough to think that Bush tells the truth??

You might be stupid enough to think Iraq is not a better place today.

you toothless ******. Shows you know nothing, and are
here just to squabble.

Shove off britt.

Good man, Joe. You almost sounded macho with that post! Lose a few stone,
learn to navigate properly, and get a proper boat, and then........ maybe
..., just maybe...... you might have the necessary authority to tell someone
to "shove off".

Shove off lanod you wanna be yachtie.

Joe
****M****SV RedCloud

WTF again .

Re*****a****rds

U ijit

Joe

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
"Donal" wrote in message

"
Huh??

Where you live, that means that you don't get pushed around in a
wheelchair with your very own personal oxygen clyinder.

WTF are you babbling about?

Don't you have really obese people who are so fat that they need a
wheelchair and their own supply of oxygen?

I bet that you think that you don't wear ridiculously couloured

trousers?

I wear shorts or blue jeans. You looking for some reason?

Fat Texans should never wear shorts.

Heh, you might even be stupid enough to think that Bush tells the

truth??

You might be stupid enough to think Iraq is not a better place today.

A lot of Iraqis feel happy that Saddam is gone. However, many Iraqis are
waiting for law and order to return to the streets.

you toothless ******. Shows you know nothing, and are
here just to squabble.

Shove off britt.

Good man, Joe. You almost sounded macho with that post! Lose a few

stone,
learn to navigate properly, and get a proper boat, and then........

maybe
..., just maybe...... you might have the necessary authority to tell

someone
to "shove off".

Shove off lanod you wanna be yachtie.

Nah. ....... You need to muster a bit more authority!

Demanding the impossible doesn't help your cause one little bit. In fact,
it just makes you look like the red-necked, fat, stupid, Texan, that you
are.

Don't you think that my insult was much better than yours?

Joe
****M****SV RedCloud

WTF again .

Re*****a****rds

U ijit

Eejit???

"M" is for "Motor", isn't it?

Regards

Donal

Off Topic: Republicans VS Democrats Butch Ammon General 14 February 12th 04 07:30 AM
Worthless Canadians Simple Simon ASA 13 January 10th 04 01:53 PM
Manatee protection NOYB General 17 August 20th 03 07:19 PM