Joe

Default Mad Cows

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"
Huh??

Where you live, that means that you don't get pushed around in a
wheelchair with your very own personal oxygen clyinder.

WTF are you babbling about?

I bet that you think that you don't wear ridiculously couloured trousers?

I wear shorts or blue jeans. You looking for some reason?

Heh, you might even be stupid enough to think that Bush tells the truth??

You might be stupid enough to think Iraq is not a better place today.

you toothless ******. Shows you know nothing, and are
here just to squabble.

Shove off britt.

Good man, Joe. You almost sounded macho with that post! Lose a few stone,
learn to navigate properly, and get a proper boat, and then........ maybe
..., just maybe...... you might have the necessary authority to tell someone
to "shove off".

Shove off lanod you wanna be yachtie.

Joe
****M****SV RedCloud