Default Sounds like Harry!

http://tinyurl.com/yd4protd

My advice would be to reverse the direction of the barrel !
Tim Tim is offline

2:29 PMJohn H

http://tinyurl.com/yd4protd

My advice would be to reverse the direction of the barrel !

——-

He needs to start shooting using his right eye. Could be the guys cross eyed...

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:18:46 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
2:29 PMJohn H

http://tinyurl.com/yd4protd

My advice would be to reverse the direction of the barrel !

——-

He needs to start shooting using his right eye. Could be the guys cross eyed...

What?!? Are you a lefty? Blasphemy!

On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:18:01 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:18:46 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
2:29 PMJohn H

http://tinyurl.com/yd4protd

My advice would be to reverse the direction of the barrel !

——-

He needs to start shooting using his right eye. Could be the guys cross eyed...

What?!? Are you a lefty? Blasphemy!

I think he is talking about the dominant eye problem. That usually
doesn't bother bullseye shooters who generally close one eye but it
was the first thing we did with skeet shooters. Find out which eye was
dominant. A right handed shooter with a dominant left eye is going to
have problems.
Quick test. point at something with both eyes open, then close one.
Are you still pointing at it?

wrote:

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:18:46 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
2:29 PMJohn H

http://tinyurl.com/yd4protd

My advice would be to reverse the direction of the barrel !

——-

He needs to start shooting using his right eye. Could be the guys cross eyed...

What?!? Are you a lefty? Blasphemy!

I think he is talking about the dominant eye problem. That usually
doesn't bother bullseye shooters who generally close one eye but it
was the first thing we did with skeet shooters. Find out which eye was
dominant. A right handed shooter with a dominant left eye is going to
have problems.
Quick test. point at something with both eyes open, then close one.
Are you still pointing at it?

The solution (seemingly developed for Harry), from the Kimber 1911 Owners group:

Stop using your right eye to aim. Instead, try using your right ear sound wave senses while
listening to the target with your left ear. If this is your first time “listening to the target”
then you may put your left ear directly on the target while holding the barrel firmly in your right
ear.

I promise you’ll hit the target “one and done” is what we call that around here."

Sounds Like It Could Have Been Someone We Know Wayne.B General 22 December 28th 14 05:24 PM
Sounds a lot like... F.O.A.D. General 3 October 11th 13 09:59 PM
Sounds like... HK General 1 June 11th 09 03:18 PM
Sounds like it's out of gas SteveB[_2_] General 0 April 20th 09 04:25 AM
Sounds like someone here! [email protected] General 20 February 24th 08 06:29 AM