Default generators

wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:51:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/10/18 2:14 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 06:30:59 -0800 (PST), John H
wrote:

Pretty sad when you can't perform routine maintenance on a lawn mower.

Funny. The lady across the street has a John Deere riding mower. She
does all her own maintenance, including sharpening the blades, etc. Her
husband has somehow gotten totally out of the yardwork arena. I've never
seen him lift a finger to do anything in the yard. I'll go over and blow
her leaves for her, and he won't even say 'thanks'. Alcohol does play a role.

My father in law is 94 years old and he still sharpens his own mower
blades. He drops the deck at least once a month in season, hoses it
out, sharpens the blades and lubes everything.

Me, I j ust pay the mow and blow guy monthly.

How many times a month does your lawn need mowing in growing season?
Mine needs a weekly mow from the end of April through the middle of
November. Guy down the street has a crew hit his weekly, runs him $75 a
cut, or it did a couple of years ago.

He does the yard weekly. $100. Lawn grows slowly in winter. But I have
roses he trims, and a few trees. The Black Alders are probably dead,
after the drought, waiting till spring to see if they come back. Probably
$4000 to remove them. Large trees.

You must have union Mexicans there ;-)
I imagine you are right about the tree. They can get pretty costly to
remove. A lit of that is just "risk". They have to price in what
happens if they screw up.

Insurance is large with tree removal companies. Logging is one of the most
dangerous professions.

On 1/10/18 4:20 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/10/18 2:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
wrote:

Pretty sad when you can't perform routine maintenance on a lawn mower.

Funny. The lady across the street has a John Deere riding mower. She
does all her own maintenance, including sharpening the blades, etc. Her
husband has somehow gotten totally out of the yardwork arena. I've never
seen him lift a finger to do anything in the yard. I'll go over and blow
her leaves for her, and he won't even say 'thanks'. Alcohol does play a role.

My father in law is 94 years old and he still sharpens his own mower
blades. He drops the deck at least once a month in season, hoses it
out, sharpens the blades and lubes everything.

Me, I j ust pay the mow and blow guy monthly.

Me too. He also takes care of the snow in the winter.
I just sit here on the computer arguing with Harry while looking out the
window. Life's a bitch, then you die.

Depends if you get a good doctor. According to Harry, good doc means
eternal life. No need for religion.

Wait...you think religion gives you eternal life? Would you be
interested in monthly deliveries in perpetuity from Amway?

Need religion as have not heard of a Doc good enough for eternal life.

A witch doctor might help...be as useful as religion. Wait...witch
doctor is religion.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:20:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

That is all part of "risk" when you write a contract.

Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Is that when he stopped talking to you?

Towed generators Gordon Cruising 15 January 6th 08 12:18 AM
generators longshot General 12 April 11th 07 04:45 AM
Wind Generators Barry Gordon General 6 October 28th 06 10:40 AM
wind generators Barry Gordon ASA 29 September 25th 06 06:19 PM
Generators - a different angle [email protected] Boat Building 7 March 15th 06 02:35 AM