Default Perfect!

Michele Bachmann, the fiery Minnesota religious conservative, told a TV
interviewer she is mulling a run for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated
Tuesday by Al Franken.

“I’ve had people contact me and urge me to run for that Senate seat. The
only reason I would run is for the ability to take these principles into
the United States Senate, to be able to advocate for these principles,” she
said, referring to her brand of conservative Christianity.

“The question is, should it be me? Should it be now?” Bachmann asked while
appearing on the Jim Bakker Show in late December.

Bachmann, who represented Minnesota’s Sixth Congressional District from
2007-14, unsuccessfully ran for the 2012 Republican nomination for
president.

From the Star-Tribune...
--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 15:55:40 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:

Michele Bachmann, the fiery Minnesota religious conservative, told a TV
interviewer she is mulling a run for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated
Tuesday by Al Franken.

Ive had people contact me and urge me to run for that Senate seat. The
only reason I would run is for the ability to take these principles into
the United States Senate, to be able to advocate for these principles, she
said, referring to her brand of conservative Christianity.

The question is, should it be me? Should it be now? Bachmann asked while
appearing on the Jim Bakker Show in late December.

Bachmann, who represented Minnesotas Sixth Congressional District from
2007-14, unsuccessfully ran for the 2012 Republican nomination for
president.

From the Star-Tribune...

Dire need for attention, Harry?

Perfect... F.O.A.D. General 5 November 30th 13 12:51 AM
How perfect is this? jps General 52 April 18th 13 08:31 PM
Perfect! Bart ASA 3 October 29th 06 02:39 AM
A Perfect Day Bobsprit ASA 2 May 20th 04 02:01 AM