Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Perfect!

Michele Bachmann, the fiery Minnesota religious conservative, told a TV
interviewer she is mulling a run for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated
Tuesday by Al Franken.

“I’ve had people contact me and urge me to run for that Senate seat. The
only reason I would run is for the ability to take these principles into
the United States Senate, to be able to advocate for these principles,” she
said, referring to her brand of conservative Christianity.

“The question is, should it be me? Should it be now?” Bachmann asked while
appearing on the Jim Bakker Show in late December.

Bachmann, who represented Minnesota’s Sixth Congressional District from
2007-14, unsuccessfully ran for the 2012 Republican nomination for
president.

From the Star-Tribune...
--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.