Default Yo Luddite!

On Saturday, 16 December 2017 06:22:41 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/15/2017 11:07 PM, wrote:

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:20:04 -0500, John H
wrote:

Sorry you couldn't find a $2 bill. I actually have one, believe it or not.

I get them by the pack at the bank.
It is what I use for tipping the pizza man

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2%20dollar%20bills.jpg

My payment to John was as rare as a $3 bill.

We used to hear that Americans viewed a $2.00 bill as unlucky and wouldn't use them. They were very common here until the toonie coin replaced them around 20 years ago. We almost got a $5.00 coin a while back to add to our loonies ($1.00) and of course the toonie. Pretty soon we'll all need a man purse to carry our change around. BTW our one cent coin is long gone and I'm surprised we still have the five cent 'nickel'.

wrote:

Sorry you couldn't find a $2 bill. I actually have one, believe it or not.

I get them by the pack at the bank.
It is what I use for tipping the pizza man

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2%20dollar%20bills.jpg

My payment to John was as rare as a $3 bill.

We used to hear that Americans viewed a $2.00 bill as unlucky and wouldn't use them. They were very common here until the toonie coin replaced them around 20 years ago. We almost got a $5.00 coin a while back to add to our loonies ($1.00) and of course the toonie. Pretty soon we'll all need a man purse to carry our change around. BTW our one cent coin is long gone and I'm surprised we still have the five cent 'nickel'.

I bet the government would be happy if all cash went away and we all
just used electronic money linked to the chip in our arm.
Lot easier to collect taxes on that.
To be honest, I don't really use that much cash myself. I live on a
card that gets me rewards. If anyone wants to know what I have been
doing, contact Master card. It is pretty boring tho.

wrote:

Sorry you couldn't find a $2 bill. I actually have one, believe it
or not.

I get them by the pack at the bank.
It is what I use for tipping the pizza man

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2%20dollar%20bills.jpg

My payment to John was as rare as a $3 bill.

For the next time you owe $64...

https://www.moneyfactorystore.gov/2c...testsheet.aspx

luddite Bill[_12_] General 6 February 8th 17 09:50 PM
For Luddite Justan Olphart[_2_] General 4 September 25th 15 06:40 PM
luddite Justan Olphat General 0 June 27th 15 03:05 AM
Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM