Default As it should be - Army-Navy National Anthem

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy
wearing a “kick me” sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

Moore tried to seduce a 14 year old. Don’t get him confused with a taping
Kennedy.

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:16:30 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy wearing a kick me sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

You can't feel the love, crybaby?

Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy
wearing a “kick me” sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

Moore tried to seduce a 14 year old. Don’t get him confused with a taping
Kennedy.

Make that RAPING Kennedy.

On 12/11/17 7:33 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy
wearing a “kick me” sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

Moore tried to seduce a 14 year old. Don’t get him confused with a taping
Kennedy.

Make that RAPING Kennedy.

Actually, I was referring to Trump. But of course, there are many women
alleging sexual misconduct against Moore and Trump.

If you are referring to Smith, he was tried and found not guilty.

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:48:38 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

If you are referring to Smith, he was tried and found not guilty.

So was OJ, what's your point? A Kennedy in Massachusetts is never
going to be guilty. I suppose you think Teddy didn't kill that girl
either.

On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy wearing a kick me sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

You can't feel the love, crybaby?

I'd say fat Harry has himself all worked up over a little gentle
ribbing. Maybe you should lighten up a bit.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy wearing a kick me sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

You can't feel the love, crybaby?

I'd say fat Harry has himself all worked up over a little gentle
ribbing. Maybe you should lighten up a bit.

Not my fault. He never reads anything I post.

Tim Tim is offline

John H
Not my fault. He never reads anything I post.

Yeah, he’s got you blocked...

On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy wearing a kick me sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

You can't feel the love, crybaby?

I'd say fat Harry has himself all worked up over a little gentle
ribbing. Maybe you should lighten up a bit.

Not my fault. He never reads anything I post.

Good point. I would expect all the venom he is shooting at you
will soon die off. You know the old saying " out of sight out of
mind".
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Navy vs Army John H[_2_] General 7 December 10th 17 05:19 PM
National Anthem Mr. Luddite General 1 October 29th 13 11:36 AM
National Anthem Mr. Luddite General 9 October 25th 13 06:28 PM
OT. national Anthem at the the Super bowl. Tim General 56 February 11th 11 01:00 AM
Our new national anthem? Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 October 26th 08 08:43 PM