Default Navy vs Army

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers, aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

On 12/9/2017 5:57 PM, John H wrote:

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers, aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

No question in my military mind.

I think some of the commercials during this game were better
than most during the last superbowl.

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:14:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/9/2017 5:57 PM, John H wrote:

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers, aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

No question in my military mind.

I think some of the commercials during this game were better
than most during the last superbowl.

The aircraft carrier whipping out 'Beat Army' was spectacular. Was it real? Seemed like it.

On 12/9/2017 6:18 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:14:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/9/2017 5:57 PM, John H wrote:

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers, aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

No question in my military mind.

I think some of the commercials during this game were better
than most during the last superbowl.

The aircraft carrier whipping out 'Beat Army' was spectacular. Was it real? Seemed like it.

Photoshopped, I am sure. Don't tell Harry it was real. He'll bitch
about wasting uranium fuel.

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:21:08 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/9/2017 6:18 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:14:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/9/2017 5:57 PM, John H wrote:

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers, aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

No question in my military mind.

I think some of the commercials during this game were better
than most during the last superbowl.

The aircraft carrier whipping out 'Beat Army' was spectacular. Was it real? Seemed like it.

Photoshopped, I am sure. Don't tell Harry it was real. He'll bitch
about wasting uranium fuel.

That was my thought exactly! But then I figured it could be rationalized as 'incoming missile
evasive maneuver training'!

wrote:

On 12/9/2017 5:57 PM, John H wrote:

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers,
aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a
handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

No question in my military mind.

I think some of the commercials during this game were better
than most during the last superbowl.

The aircraft carrier whipping out 'Beat Army' was spectacular. Was it
real? Seemed like it.

Photoshopped, I am sure.Â* Don't tell Harry it was real.Â* He'll bitch
about wasting uranium fuel.

Which bowl game are these teams in...oh, wait.

wrote:

On 12/9/2017 5:57 PM, John H wrote:

Navy commercial - submarines, divers, rigid hull boats, destroyers,
aircraft carrier, helicopters,
jets.

Army commercial - eight guys walking across the desert with a
handheld drone.

If you were a football player, which would you choose?

No question in my military mind.

I think some of the commercials during this game were better
than most during the last superbowl.

The aircraft carrier whipping out 'Beat Army' was spectacular. Was it
real? Seemed like it.

Photoshopped, I am sure.* Don't tell Harry it was real.* He'll bitch
about wasting uranium fuel.

Which bowl game are these teams in...oh, wait.

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
San Diego State vs. Army
3:30 p.m., ESPN
Amon G. Carter Stadium
Fort Worth, Texas

Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
Virginia vs. Navy
1:30 p.m. ESPN
Jack Stephens Field at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Annapolis, Maryland

There you go, dickhead.

wrote:

Which bowl game are these teams in...oh, wait.

They do not actively recruit football players like the "bowl"
contenders do. Every one of those players joined the army or the navy
and they are not leaving college with an NFL contract. Their academic
career is far more important than football to them.