Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default As it should be - Army-Navy National Anthem

On 12/11/2017 8:37 AM, John H wrote:

Army-Navy Game’s Stunning National Anthem Rendition Puts Every Kneeling NFL Player To Shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RE4GKyGhz0

After watching the game Saturday and seeing this I happened to post a
rare comment on my Facebook page saying that it was refreshing to see
those young Cadets and Midshipmen standing and saluting the flag instead
of taking a knee during the singing of the National Anthem.

Almost all of those who responded "liked" it, even a couple of my
Democrat friends. One however reacted with an "Angry" emoticon. I know
him as well. He's similar to Harry in his politics but the funny thing
is I know he's a phony and a follower as well, trying to project an
image. Anyway, I considered replying to his reaction by saying that
instead of being angry he might consider being grateful.

But then I realized that for some it's a waste of time, so I didn't bother.

BTW ... the guy I am referring to was in a band back in the late 60's
that had a couple of billboard "hits". Now he's trying to live in the
past, performing at every Open Mic he can. He's basically an ass.