Default Damn!

Gotta go out in the shed and find my snow shovel.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Gotta go out in the shed and find my snow shovel.

I used to have one of those.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Saturday, 9 December 2017 10:42:50 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Gotta go out in the shed and find my snow shovel.

Here on the coast we're getting the rain instead.
Gets to the point where nice bright snow would be welcome over dark dreary rain.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Gotta go out in the shed and find my snow shovel.

We had a little lite frost this morning.

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 09:42:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Gotta go out in the shed and find my snow shovel.

If it gets much colder here I might have to put a shirt on.

Damn... doinaharrymove General 30 September 6th 13 12:25 PM
Damn kid Don White[_6_] General 4 February 8th 10 11:33 AM
Damn, not another one. Real Name General 1 July 18th 05 04:13 PM
God Damn! Bobsprit ASA 4 June 4th 04 09:47 PM