Default Damn...

Get up first thing and see the same old, same old series of unsolicited
insults from Don White, and shoot something back in a mood... Fell for
the same old trick again, so dick and his buds got to see a bit of what
they come here for... Still don't understand that sick ****, but back to
me for a while... Dick, harry, jps, and don will of course continue to
take unanswered pot shots until I say something again.... then they can
feel superior, all over again, yay!

"doinaharrymove" wrote in message ...

Get up first thing and see the same old, same old series of
unsolicited
insults from Don White, and shoot something back in a mood... Fell for
the same old trick again, so dick and his buds got to see a bit of
what
they come here for... Still don't understand that sick ****, but back
me for a while... Dick, harry, jps, and don will of course continue to
take unanswered pot shots until I say something again.... then they
can
feel superior, all over again, yay!

-----------------------------

You need to see a shrink.

On 9/5/2013 10:20 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

"doinaharrymove" wrote in message ...

Get up first thing and see the same old, same old series of unsolicited
insults from Don White, and shoot something back in a mood... Fell for
the same old trick again, so dick and his buds got to see a bit of what
they come here for... Still don't understand that sick ****, but back to
me for a while... Dick, harry, jps, and don will of course continue to
take unanswered pot shots until I say something again.... then they can
feel superior, all over again, yay!

-----------------------------

You need to see a shrink.

And you need to stop thinking you can sit up there on your high horse
and judge folks based on an internet persona.... you are not "that"
smart...

"skin a cat" wrote in message ...

[...]

-------------------------

I am very smart about some things and stupid as hell about other
things .... same as anyone.

We're not talking about being smart or stupid Scott. We are talking
about normal, adult interaction and discussion. I am not a prude and
normal discussion doesn't preclude calling someone an asshole once in
a while. But if you think, at your age, that your vulgar comments
about people's sons, wives and their activities, done of whom have
anything to do with this newsgroup is "normal", then I repeat .....
you need to see a shrink and maybe get to the root cause of your
bizarre behavior. Same with your buddy slammer.

On 9/5/2013 10:53 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

"skin a cat" wrote in message ...

[...]

So what about harry and don who sit all day long thinking of nasty
things to say and do all day long, over and over, and over... Do you see
any problem with don's obsession with me, day after day, hour after
hour, with each and every post, even the boating ones? Just wondering?
Do you think don or harry need a shrink?

"skin a cat" wrote in message ...

[...]

There's an idea. Maybe you , Don, Harry, and Slammer could arrange for
group therapy.

"skin a cat" wrote in message ...

[...]

There's a big difference Scott. Don, Harry, iBoaterer and others
(including me) call *you* out on some comment you've made or position
you have. We address *you*. That's part of normal discussion,
even if it gets crude sometimes and are considered "attacks".

What you and slammer do is different. You both revert to engaging in
making disparaging remarks .... often vulgar and disgusting .... about
people's wives and other members of their families. You demonstrated
that in your last response to Don ... who said nothing derogatory
about your family. In fact he implied sympathy for her, due to his
opinion of *you*.

Harry just commented in a like-wise manner. He indicated a degree of
respect for your father. His complaint was about *you*.

One other comment to at least think about. You accuse me of being on
a "high horse".

I've probably been initially wrong about things as often as I've been
initially right. Maybe even more. But being wrong and then
recognizing the fact leads you to being correct. So, it's a learning
experience. The mistake is in being wrong, recognizing it, but
sticking to your guns anyway.

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 10:35:37 -0400, skin a cat wrote:

On 9/5/2013 10:20 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

"doinaharrymove" wrote in message ...

Get up first thing and see the same old, same old series of unsolicited
insults from Don White, and shoot something back in a mood... Fell for
the same old trick again, so dick and his buds got to see a bit of what
they come here for... Still don't understand that sick ****, but back to
me for a while... Dick, harry, jps, and don will of course continue to
take unanswered pot shots until I say something again.... then they can
feel superior, all over again, yay!

-----------------------------

You need to see a shrink.

And you need to stop thinking you can sit up there on your high horse
and judge folks based on an internet persona.... you are not "that"
smart...

Scot, your comment was vulgar and uncalled for. If Harry and Donnie are getting under your skin to
such a degree that you can't control what you say, then yes, you do have a problem.

You aren't the only one here that Harry and Donnie go on and on about. Ignoring them is satisfying.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!
Banned

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:53:06 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Same with your buddy slammer.

Sure, dip****. You ARE an arrogant, over-paid asshole. NOTHING less.
Banned

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 11:07:51 AM UTC-4, Hank© wrote:

There's an idea. Maybe you , Don, Harry, and Slammer could arrange for

group therapy.

That wont fly. Cockhole would need medical attention within the first 30 seconds.

Damn - now they know..... Short Wave Sportfishing General 1 January 24th 08 04:38 PM
Damn! Anyone want to buy... HK General 10 June 9th 07 02:15 AM
OT / DAMN IT! Ellen MacArthur ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:49 PM
God Damn! Bobsprit ASA 4 June 4th 04 09:47 PM
DAMN!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 September 18th 03 11:09 AM