Default The Long Con

The voices in his head are also telling him that Black Friday is a Black Panthers holiday, the racist he is.

Hey, asshole, *I'm* the friggin' racist. Or all of us, depending on your point of view.

Why yes. Yes you are a racist. We are in violent agreement on that
point. Also, you seem to like assholes, so please kiss on of your
right wing racist friends' ass.

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 03:51:11 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio wrote:

The voices in his head are also telling him that Black Friday is a Black Panthers holiday, the racist he is.

Hey, asshole, *I'm* the friggin' racist. Or all of us, depending on your point of view.

Why yes. Yes you are a racist. We are in violent agreement on that
point. Also, you seem to like assholes, so please kiss on of your
right wing racist friends' ass.

Punctuation, spelling...inability to perceive (that has nothing to do with making babies), and you
talk about others?

One day, a long, long time ago... Poco Loco General 65 January 26th 14 01:20 AM
The long long beard Capt. Rob ASA 13 July 8th 06 07:44 AM
long vs. extra long shaft nortyler Cruising 7 August 28th 03 02:36 AM
Touring Kayaks on Rivers - How Long is Too Long Blankibr Touring 3 August 6th 03 04:34 PM
Dilemma; Extra long shaft to long shaft? Rural Knight General 7 August 3rd 03 04:40 AM