posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default The long long beard

This is what's growing on the bottom of Joe's powersailor....

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/beard_s22832.jpg

While the poor snailish vessel awaits an owner who will actually motor
her somewhere.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
This is what's growing on the bottom of Joe's powersailor....

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/beard_s22832.jpg

While the poor snailish vessel awaits an owner who will actually motor
her somewhere.

How come Suzy only let you sail that Hobie 2 days? To busy changing
diapers? You claimed you rented it for the "week".

To much boat for you? Chest pains? Tarp to weak to support you? To many
Croc's? Had to go in the scary ocean? Could not get it to tack? To busy
waxing the Kia?

Just like your friends 35s5....the Hobbie was under used....and the
bone head ...over paid for what he got.....

Just like most production boats, both boats you claim to own and use
just sit at the dock while the gel-coats fade. Top that off with the
fact you put your toy in a parking lot half the year to hogg and craze
just shows you could care less about sailing.

Oh BTW... I'm on my boat right now, sailed my boat this morning, and
will be racing tonight...and you?

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

How come Suzy only let you sail that Hobie 2 days? To busy changing
diapers? You claimed you rented it for the "week".

Because we also borrowed a Perception touring kayak which we ended up
also having a blast in. Two days of Hobie sailing is plenty since
Thomas could not join us.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Oh BTW... I'm on my boat right now, sailed my boat this morning, and
will be racing tonight...and you?

Mostly we're playing with our son at the moment. We're taking him to
the park in 20 minutes or so. Suzanne made some wonderful BBQ sauce
which we have chicken sitting in overnight. We'll eat that aboard later
this evening with Thomas, then do a sunset sail.

By virture of Thomas alone, my day is a whole lot fuller and nicer than
your's, Joe. And nothing is rusting. I hope your kids come sailing at
some point.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
Oh BTW... I'm on my boat right now, sailed my boat this morning, and
will be racing tonight...and you?

Mostly we're playing with our son at the moment. We're taking him to
the park in 20 minutes or so. Suzanne made some wonderful BBQ sauce
which we have chicken sitting in overnight. We'll eat that aboard later
this evening with Thomas, then do a sunset sail.

You Ny'es don't know what BBQ sauce is. Real men you a rub, not a
girley sauce.
A picnic in the acid rain in a "park"..what fun.

By virture of Thomas alone, my day is a whole lot fuller and nicer than
your's, Joe. And nothing is rusting. I hope your kids come sailing at
some point.

You have no clue bubbles. But that has been proven over and over
again.

You sound like a very content, yet OLD and bitter, Soccer Mom...enjoy
your dreamsail, try not to smash into any charted rocks.

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I hope your kids come sailing at
some point.

You have no clue bubbles.

What? No clue because I wish for your kids to come sailing too? Sheesh,
dude. Take a pill. Or better yet, take your son sailing.

I'm off now! Gotta be that "bitter" dad Joe needs me to be!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

On 27 Jun 2006 07:26:25 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

How come Suzy only let you sail that Hobie 2 days? To busy changing
diapers? You claimed you rented it for the "week".

........ Two days of Hobie sailing is plenty since
Thomas could not join us.

Because of?

and where are those pics of you in the butt bucket walking the flying
hull on the trapese (preferably in mid pitch pole)? Anticipation!

Frank

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
I hope your kids come sailing at
some point.

You have no clue bubbles.

What? No clue because I wish for your kids to come sailing too? Sheesh,
dude. Take a pill. Or better yet, take your son sailing.

At this age(younger than you) i'd rather take the grandkids sailing.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

At this age(younger than you) i'd rather take the grandkids sailing.

Joe

Joe, I sure am glad I was having a blast when I was young and crazy and
not raising kids! Now I'm much more laid back, have far more resources
and time to spare. 20 years ago I wasn't sailing and Thomas would have
missed out!
How old are your kids? I'm 43, so you must have had kids really young
(and they too) to have grandkids already.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
At this age(younger than you) i'd rather take the grandkids sailing.

Joe

Joe, I sure am glad I was having a blast when I was young and crazy and
not raising kids! Now I'm much more laid back, have far more resources
and time to spare. 20 years ago I wasn't sailing and Thomas would have
missed out!

Yeah, and like the planned Hobie sailing... you are going to miss out
on a bunch more sailing...

Joe

Clear Lake vs Long Island Sound! Bob Crantz ASA 17 April 15th 06 11:25 AM
How Long ??? Thomas Wentworth Cruising 37 March 13th 06 01:24 PM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM