posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default The long long beard

Capt. Rob wrote:
This is what's growing on the bottom of Joe's powersailor....

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/beard_s22832.jpg

While the poor snailish vessel awaits an owner who will actually motor
her somewhere.

How come Suzy only let you sail that Hobie 2 days? To busy changing
diapers? You claimed you rented it for the "week".

To much boat for you? Chest pains? Tarp to weak to support you? To many
Croc's? Had to go in the scary ocean? Could not get it to tack? To busy
waxing the Kia?

Just like your friends 35s5....the Hobbie was under used....and the
bone head ...over paid for what he got.....

Just like most production boats, both boats you claim to own and use
just sit at the dock while the gel-coats fade. Top that off with the
fact you put your toy in a parking lot half the year to hogg and craze
just shows you could care less about sailing.

Oh BTW... I'm on my boat right now, sailed my boat this morning, and
will be racing tonight...and you?

Joe

RB
35s5