John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default The Long Con

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 03:51:11 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio wrote:

The voices in his head are also telling him that Black Friday is a Black Panthers holiday, the racist he is.

Hey, asshole, *I'm* the friggin' racist. Or all of us, depending on your point of view.

Why yes. Yes you are a racist. We are in violent agreement on that
point. Also, you seem to like assholes, so please kiss on of your
right wing racist friends' ass.

Punctuation, spelling...inability to perceive (that has nothing to do with making babies), and you
talk about others?