Default Will be buying lots of K-Cups

Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama.

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags #BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

Both silly, and I dislike k-cups. More landfill than disposable diapers I
think these days..

On 11/13/17 3:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama.

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags #BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

Both silly, and I dislike k-cups. More landfill than disposable diapers I
think these days..

How many disposable diapers do you send to the landfill each day?

On Monday, 13 November 2017 16:37:06 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/13/17 3:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama..

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags #BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

Both silly, and I dislike k-cups. More landfill than disposable diapers I
think these days..

How many disposable diapers do you send to the landfill each day?

~~Snerk~
You're killin' me, Harry. ;-)

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/13/17 3:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama.

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags #BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

Both silly, and I dislike k-cups. More landfill than disposable diapers I
think these days..

How many disposable diapers do you send to the landfill each day?

My newest granddaughter sends some to the landfill while traveling. Other
times, cloth diapers, Unlike you, I do not use Depends.

On 11/13/17 3:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama.

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags #BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

Both silly, and I dislike k-cups. More landfill than disposable diapers I
think these days..

How many disposable diapers do you send to the landfill each day?

~~Snerk~
You're killin' me, Harry. ;-)

You are killing us with your stupidity.

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:24:51 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/13/17 3:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]