Default Will be buying lots of K-Cups

On 11/13/2017 1:47 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama.

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags #BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

I used to but I pretty much stopped drinking coffee other than one that
I buy at Dunkin' Donuts every morning. It's our morning ritual. I've
been going out a 5:30 am every morning for the past couple of years to
get Mrs.E. and I coffee and sometimes a doughnut.

I have a Keurig sitting on a counter that was turned on once last winter
to make some hot chocolate.

Not a fan of Hannity. To me he's the Fox News version of Rachel Maddow
on MSNBC. Same with Laura Ingraham who was recently given a show on Fox
News. She's been around for quite a while and is too far right for my
taste. Plus, like Hannity, she has a habit of interrupting her guests
in the middle of a point, over-talking them so you can't hear what
either are saying.

I think Chris Wallace and Bret Baier are Fox News's best offerings.
Well, other than Sandra Smith's legs that is. :-)

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/13/2017 1:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Four companies, including the coffeemaker company Keurig, said they
will
not be advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show following a wave of
criticism over the conservative host’s coverage of sexual misconduct
allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama.

In protest, Hannity fans are calling for a boycott of Keurig
products and
the smashing of Keurig coffee pod machines. The hashtags
#BoycottKeurig and
#IStandWithHannity quickly emerged on

Silly.

We always buy lots of k-cups.

I used to but I pretty much stopped drinking coffee other than one that
I buy at Dunkin' Donuts every morning.Â* It's our morning ritual.Â* I've
been going out a 5:30 am every morning for the past couple of years to
get Mrs.E. and I coffee and sometimes a doughnut.

I have a Keurig sitting on a counter that was turned on once last winter
to make some hot chocolate.

I drink two cups of coffee a day, pretty much. If I head out early in
the morning, I get one of them at WaWa. Good coffee, always hot. Wife
drinks a lot of English breakfast tea via Keurig, but as iced, not hot,
tea.