Default Gov Scott got high praise from the LGBT community

The News Press (Ft Myers) had reported that he had promised an extra
$40 million for a "dyke".

Then it was pointed out that it was just a typo.

It was interesting that 40% of the people polled in Florida did not
know who Bill Nelson was. He is the long time incumbent senator Scott
is likely to challenge next year.
I have noticed that Nelson has an internet blitz going, trying to tell
us all the wonderful things he did during Irma.

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 20:35:01 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/30/2017 7:45 PM, wrote:
The News Press (Ft Myers) had reported that he had promised an extra
$40 million for a "dyke".

Then it was pointed out that it was just a typo.

It was interesting that 40% of the people polled in Florida did not
know who Bill Nelson was. He is the long time incumbent senator Scott
is likely to challenge next year.
I have noticed that Nelson has an internet blitz going, trying to tell
us all the wonderful things he did during Irma.

Based on what I see of him on the political talk shows, I think Nelson
is another piece of debris in the swamp that needs to be
cleaned out.

Nelson was just a guy who was so innocuous that nobody got mad enough
at him to take a serious swing at him. He was also lucky that his
cycle landed in lucky years for a somewhat conservative democrat and
he ran against pretty weak candidates. For Christ sake Katherine
Harris ran against him in 2006. I did vote for him 2 of the 3 times he
ran. (against McCollum and Harris). I did vote for Connie Mack.
I think Scott will kick his ass. (sorry Harry)

I wonder if Mueller is going to go after Tony Podesta, the brother of
John Podesta (Hillary's campaign manager) for failing to register as a
foreign lobbyist when he was supposed to. Tony stepped down as head of
the Podesta Group today, following the indictment of Manafort and Gates.

Finally, a high-tech job even an idiot like Scott "Tosk* Ingersollcould handle... H the K[_4_] General 4 November 18th 09 10:37 PM
Praise for Australian PM Charles Momsen ASA 0 November 1st 08 02:43 PM
In Praise of AIS Armond Perretta Cruising 9 August 4th 08 08:03 PM
Praise the Lord!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 February 28th 07 03:19 PM
High praise indeed Shortwave Sportfishing General 28 July 7th 05 02:16 PM