Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Gov Scott got high praise from the LGBT community

On 10/30/2017 7:45 PM, wrote:
The News Press (Ft Myers) had reported that he had promised an extra
$40 million for a "dyke".

Then it was pointed out that it was just a typo.

It was interesting that 40% of the people polled in Florida did not
know who Bill Nelson was. He is the long time incumbent senator Scott
is likely to challenge next year.
I have noticed that Nelson has an internet blitz going, trying to tell
us all the wonderful things he did during Irma.

Based on what I see of him on the political talk shows, I think Nelson
is another piece of debris in the swamp that needs to be
cleaned out.

I wonder if Mueller is going to go after Tony Podesta, the brother of
John Podesta (Hillary's campaign manager) for failing to register as a
foreign lobbyist when he was supposed to. Tony stepped down as head of
the Podesta Group today, following the indictment of Manafort and Gates.