BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gov Scott got high praise from the LGBT community (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176678-gov-scott-got-high-praise-lgbt-community.html)

[email protected] October 30th 17 11:45 PM

Gov Scott got high praise from the LGBT community

The News Press (Ft Myers) had reported that he had promised an extra
$40 million for a "dyke".

Then it was pointed out that it was just a typo.

It was interesting that 40% of the people polled in Florida did not
know who Bill Nelson was. He is the long time incumbent senator Scott
is likely to challenge next year.
I have noticed that Nelson has an internet blitz going, trying to tell
us all the wonderful things he did during Irma.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 31st 17 12:35 AM

On 10/30/2017 7:45 PM, wrote:
The News Press (Ft Myers) had reported that he had promised an extra
$40 million for a "dyke".

Then it was pointed out that it was just a typo.

It was interesting that 40% of the people polled in Florida did not
know who Bill Nelson was. He is the long time incumbent senator Scott
is likely to challenge next year.
I have noticed that Nelson has an internet blitz going, trying to tell
us all the wonderful things he did during Irma.

Based on what I see of him on the political talk shows, I think Nelson
is another piece of debris in the swamp that needs to be
cleaned out.

I wonder if Mueller is going to go after Tony Podesta, the brother of
John Podesta (Hillary's campaign manager) for failing to register as a
foreign lobbyist when he was supposed to. Tony stepped down as head of
the Podesta Group today, following the indictment of Manafort and Gates.

[email protected] October 31st 17 02:06 AM

Gov Scott got high praise from the LGBT community

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 20:35:01 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/30/2017 7:45 PM, wrote:
The News Press (Ft Myers) had reported that he had promised an extra
$40 million for a "dyke".

Then it was pointed out that it was just a typo.

It was interesting that 40% of the people polled in Florida did not
know who Bill Nelson was. He is the long time incumbent senator Scott
is likely to challenge next year.
I have noticed that Nelson has an internet blitz going, trying to tell
us all the wonderful things he did during Irma.

Based on what I see of him on the political talk shows, I think Nelson
is another piece of debris in the swamp that needs to be
cleaned out.

Nelson was just a guy who was so innocuous that nobody got mad enough
at him to take a serious swing at him. He was also lucky that his
cycle landed in lucky years for a somewhat conservative democrat and
he ran against pretty weak candidates. For Christ sake Katherine
Harris ran against him in 2006. I did vote for him 2 of the 3 times he
ran. (against McCollum and Harris). I did vote for Connie Mack.
I think Scott will kick his ass. (sorry Harry)