Default New group ... TERFs

Transgender Exclusionary Radical Feminists
There are women who think transgendered people should not be given the
same rights natural born women should have.
You can't tell the players without a program.

BTW it is a real thing in UK, coming here soon I suppose.
I read about in a story about a brawl between TGs and TERFs where the
cops were not even going to try to define who the real women were out
of deference to the political correctness of our time. They were all
just defined by height, weight, race and hair color.

Our New Group North Star[_2_] General 10 June 3rd 11 01:11 AM
I'm new to this group. Capt. Neal® General 20 April 4th 05 11:19 AM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 12:11 AM
New Group BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 18th 03 09:33 PM