Default Consumer Reports

Some folks like it, some don't. And some don't know what it's all about. I've a feeling the folks in
the latter two categories haven't looked at a whole CR magazine or seen what's availabel with an
online subscription. I do both, and give my daughters the online version for Christmas. Below is a
link to the online version. It provides an overview of what's available this month.

As you can see, there is a lot more to Consumer Reports than just ratings of appliances and
automobiles.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...ginMethod=auto

(Hope the link works.)